To treat cancer, people frequently require the experience and abilities of several different medical and health experts. The oncology team is made up of the professionals involved in a patient's cancer care. Your cancer care team, health care team, or multidisciplinary care team may also be referred to as this. Reliance Hospital Mumbai strives to provide you with the best team for your treatment. This hospital wants to make this difficult time as comfortable for you as possible. You can get more information about Reliance Hospital Mumbai on Credihealth.
Choose the best treatment for yourself
There are many types of cancer treatments and you should choose the one that you feel will best suit your needs. Some of them have been mentioned below-
- Biomarker testing: Biomarker testing is a method of searching for genes, proteins, and other chemicals (known as biomarkers or tumor markers) that can offer cancer information. Biomarker testing can assist you and your doctor in deciding on cancer treatment.
- Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy is a kind of cancer treatment that employs the use of medicines to destroy or kill cancer cells. you can also discuss with your doctor how chemotherapy works against cancer, why it has side effects, and how it is used in conjunction with other cancer therapies.
- Hormone therapy: Hormone therapy is a treatment that slows or prevents the growth of malignancies that need hormones to proliferate, such as breast and prostate cancer. Learn about the many forms of hormone treatment and the potential adverse effects.
- Immunotherapy: This type of cancer treatment in which your immune system aids in the fight against cancer. This article discusses the many forms of immunotherapy, how it is used to treat cancer, and what to expect throughout treatment.
- Radiation therapy: The cancer treatent is a kind of cancer treatment in which strong doses of radiation are used to destroy cancer cells and reduce tumors. you can discuss about the many forms of radiation, why side effects occur, which ones you may experience, and much more with your doctor.
- Stem cell transplant: Stem cell transplants are treatments that restore blood-forming stem cells in cancer patients whose blood-forming stem cells have been killed by extremely high doses of chemotherapy or radiation therapy. Learn about the many types of transplants, potential side effects, and how stem cell transplants are utilized in cancer treatment.
- Surgery: Surgery is a cancer treatment technique in which a surgeon removes cancer from your body. Learn about the various methods that surgery is used to treat cancer and what to expect before, during, and after surgery.
- Targeted therapy: A cancer treatment that targets the alterations in cancer cells that enable them to grow, divide, and disseminate is known as targeted therapy. Discover how targeted treatment works against cancer and the most frequent side effects that might arise.
You must select a cancer hospital that is well-known for treating all types of cancer. You can consult your doctor or other physicians and nurses to choose the finest cancer hospital in India. A well-known cancer hospital is outfitted with cutting-edge equipment and employs the greatest and most experienced doctors to treat all forms of cancer and give the best services. Reliance Hospital Mumbai will provide the best of everything to you. This is a technologically advanced institution built to meet worldwide standards and the most severe requirements in infrastructure, medical treatment, fire safety, and environmental rules.
Why Choose Reliance?
Along with the best doctors and facilities, Reliance Hospital Mumbai also strives to give the best values.
- They think that patient and family-centered care is essential to all aspects of their business. Their primary goal and the focus of their efforts is the patient. Everything they do must meet or surpass the Patients' and Families' expectations.
- They will collaborate as one team to provide world-class patient care; by leveraging the strengths of each individual, they will achieve more together. They have faith in one another to achieve their objectives.
- They value human dignity and will treat each individual with decency and respect. They will always behave with compassion and sensitivity.
- They are dedicated to fostering trust via ethical behavior, direct communication, and openness. doctors at reliance Hosptial Mumbai make an effort to be truthful and frank with patients.
- They are accountable and achieve outcomes with an ownership mindset – both individually and in teams – to give the finest patient care possible. They want us to uphold the highest ethical standards.
- They are persistent in their pursuit of perfection to provide the best quality clinical outcomes. They think that this value is driven by patient care and safety.
Know more about this hospital on Credihealth. You can book a hassle-free appointment now.
Published by Priya Kumari