Mostly the people across the world, especially the spice business owners know that the Indian is food is not Indian food without the touch of spices. So, selling original and organic species in India is pretty much beneficial in all of its big cities including the metropolitan ones. Nowadays people are not looking for cheap species; instead, they prefer organic items more. So, you have now understood that organic species business in India is on a rise. But before starting a business of your own, you need to check some tips mentioned below which will be extremely helpful in the success of your business.
- Showing Samples: According to the request of the buyer, you can send them samples of your product. Prepare a pair of samples and send one to the buyer. Keep the other one with you. When the buyer likes the sample and orders more, you will be able to check the sample and send him the product of the same quality so he or she will not have any complaints in the future.
- Participation in National and International Level Fairs: Participation in different fairs will showcase your product in front of many buyers. Many such fairs occur throughout the year where you could participate and promote your product.
- Find out promotional agencies: You have to find a perfect promotional agency for you. They will guide you through different promotional schemes and will improve the popularity of your product in the market. Some agencies also have extensive service which will help you to connect with the buyer too.
- Digital Marketing: The world has digitalized completely within the last two decades. The changes which it has undergone are tremendous. Earlier, getting in touch with foreign buyers was a huge task but that has become very simple now with the inclusion of digital marketing to the scene. Find a good digital marketing agency to promote your product. You can even do that yourself if you are able enough.
- Communication: Communication plays a big part in every business especially the commercial ones. If you can communicate properly with the buyer and convince him or her about the quality of your product, you can get a higher price for your product.
Other than these top 5 tips, there are some more tips which will be helpful for you.
- Meeting People Personally: If you can establish some contact in the field, you can meet them personally. This way you can convince them even more.
- Agents: You can hire agents to do business for you. Many companies do business that way. The agents handle every aspect of a deal including the technical problems too.
- Friends and Family Members: A good bond with friends and relatives help too. They help you out if they have information about a buyer. They can even put a word for you there.
- Help of Government Embassies: These embassies are helpful when you want to put your foot forward in the international market.
Mohit Goel is one of the most famous Indian entrepreneurs and the main mind behind the world's cheapest smart mobile phone Freedom 251. In the year 2003, Mohit Goel started another company with the name familyterimeri.com. It is a leading dry fruit provider, whole seller, distributor, exporter, and importer of Dry fruits, walnuts, and spices all around the world.
Published by Rahul Kh