Every woman wants to look fashionable and stylish no matter where they are. However, when it comes to style and fashion in the workplace, the dressing is often quite a challenge. This is especially true for jewellery. Do you often find it difficult to get the right pieces of jewellery to wear to work? The last thing you want to do is look flashy or tacky. You want to strike that perfect balance of stylish, sophisticated and professional. Well, the good news is that you can ace the look with the right jewellery and a few helpful tips.
How to Wear Jewelry in the Workplace
- Post or Stud Earrings Online: Subtle as they may be, stud earrings are an excellent choice for any place or occasion. They are especially ideal for the office as they do not cause any discomfort when you need to attend telephone calls. They are a great option to spice up your office wear. You will find stud earrings in a variety of designs, these days, so finding a couple of pairs for the workplace will never be a problem.
- Small Hoop Earrings: Small hoops are another superb choice when you are looking for earrings to wear to the office. Like studs, they go well with pantsuits or a shirt and pencil skirt. You can choose a pair of simple plain hoops or with stone embellishments. Again, small hoops will not get in the way of making and taking phone calls comfortably. For the most appropriate jewellery for the workplace, you definitely cannot go wrong with small hoop earrings.
- Statement Pendants for Women: A simple and delicate chain around your neck is always appropriate for work, and it goes with virtually any outfit you might wear. But if you want a little more flash, add a statement pendant. This is a great way to add a little sophistication to your office wear without drawing too much attention. Statement diamond pendants with your formal shirt and trousers or a pencil skirt will always look smart while still making you look trendy.
- Tennis Bracelets: Bracelets that are large and overworked can hinder your movements and make it difficult to type at the office. However, it is the type of bracelet you opt for that matters. Do you often wear chunky or charm bracelets when you go out? Avoid those at work. For a sleek, professional look, go for an elegant tennis bracelet. They always look classy and will complement any attire you choose for the workplace.
- Dangle Earrings: There are a plethora of dangle earrings for you to choose from, depending on the time of day and occasion. Nowadays, you will find many dangle earrings with amazing designs that are perfect for the office. They offer a simple yet elegant look that is exactly what you want for the workplace. Whether you choose yellow, rose or white gold, there are dangle earrings out there that will complement your power suits and other work attire.
As you can see, you can always find the right jewellery to ace your look at the workplace. Whether you are wearing a pantsuit or a blouse and pencil skirt, a pair of stunning studs, a statement pendant or dangling earrings can complete your ensemble and make you stand out in the office. You can look trendy and stylish without losing the professional look. Once you find the right jewellery, looking fabulous at work will never be a problem!
Published by Reena Rawat