Often we spend the day working away from home, often in different cities. Thats why, usually, we are eating in a restaurant and have lunch with colleagues. But sometimes you do not have the time to go and look for a restaurant that you’ve been recommended by anyone, so what to do?
Soup is an easy dish, you can prepare lots of it at home and bring along with you to work – provided that you have a possibility to heat up the soup oooor, in summer you can also bring a cold soup -> recipes going to follow in summer :)!
Read below to see the easy 30 min. recipe for a creamy pumpkin soup!
1 pumpkin of your choice – Hokkaido e.g.
Soup vegetables (carrot, celery, parsley, leek, …)
2 teaspoons of vegetable stock (or homemade veggie paste)
approx. 1,0 l of water – or more if more liquid texture desired
1 can of coconut milk – optional
– Step by Step-
- Sear your pumpkin and the soup vegetables in a large kettle
- add your vegetable stock and water
- let your soup simmer for approx. 25 min. (until pumpkin is ready)
- add salt, pepper, and other spices of your choice
- add coconut milk (if you wish)
- use blender, or tools of your choice and blend until desired texture is reached
- use a glass or container of your choice to take the soup with you!