The infinite pursuit of new breakthroughs in science, technology and mathematics is a definite hallmark of modern humanity, something that has reached somewhat of a zenith in the early 21st century. There are all kinds of examples that we may use in order to exemplify this, but one of the most profound is the modern casino industry, an entertainment sector that has utilized new technologies in a truly trailblazing fashion.
Honestly, it really is difficult to argue with that, especially with how successful and forward thinking the online casino world has become in particular. A relatively recent phenomenon that has shaken the casino industry right down to the core is live casinos. For the first time gamblers can play real life casino games from their own home, all thanks to sophisticated video streaming technology - visit King Casino.
Want to know whether live casino games have the same odds as normal games? Keep reading to find out…
The most popular live casino games
Due to the live casino industry still being fairly new, there will certainly be a fair few gamblers out there who aren’t particularly well acquainted with the live casino sphere. As a result we thought we would list a few of the most popular live casino games, just so you can get a taste of what we’re dealing with here:
· Live roulette: Video roulette was actually one of the first casino games to be recreated for the online casino platform, however it fell short of people’s expectations, mainly because of the difficulty of creating a realistic digital roulette wheel. Live roulette has cracked that problem though, which is why it has become so popular.
· Live blackjack: Online blackjack is a lot easier to program than online roulette, although expert gamblers did grow tired of its RNG influenced mechanics. Consequently, the emergence of live blackjack proved to be very exciting.
· Live Sic Bo: Sic Bo is an Ancient Chinese game using dice, and it was therefore difficult to accurately replicate as a digital online casino game. Never fear though, because live Sic Bo has changed all of that for the better!
Do live casino games have the same odds as normal games?
A question that many people like to ask about live casino games is whether or not they have the same odds as normal games. In the vast majority of cases the answer is yes, because with live casino there is no programmed RNG dictating the odds, the experience is the same as the real thing.
Remember, live casino games are exactly the same as traditional casino games, the only difference is that you get the action live streamed to your home, rather than being at the table in the flesh.
A few ways to make the most out of the live casino experience
Take a look at some of the best ways to make the most out of your live casino experience:
· Make sure you have a fast Internet connection.
· Budget strictly and effectively.
· Take advantage of deposit bonuses.
Published by sahil jagga