The Insulin Plant, or Costus Igneus (its scientific name), has been the subject of much discussion and research all around the world. The Insulin Plant earned its name from the anti-hyperglycemic qualities of the plant's leaves, as you might imagine. Several studies have looked into the anti-diabetic potential of the Insulin Plant. Regular ingestion of Insulin Plant leaves by diabetics resulted in a "statistically substantial drop in fasting and postprandial blood sugar levels in all individuals who took the leaves," according to the researchers," according to the Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research in a cross-sectional human study they published.
The study's findings are summarized as follows:
1. Insulin Plant leaf powder users reported lower blood sugar levels that were statistically significant.
2. There were obvious improvements starting on day 15. Glycemic control was better on the 60th day than on the 15th and 30th days.
3. Insulin doses could be decreased in half in all insulin-dependent individuals.
4. Patients with uncontrolled blood glucose levels who were taking oral hypoglycemic medications (metformin and glibenclamide) or non-allopathic therapy were able to control their blood glucose levels after eating the leaves.
5. Patients with non-healing leg ulcers or recurrent urinary tract infections no longer had problems.
6. Patients who had previously been unable to undergo cataract surgery due to variable and high fasting blood sugar levels were able to do so successfully and without complications.
7. They will continue to use Insulin Plant leaf powder supplements since it helps them manage their blood sugar levels and protects them from diabetic complications.
In diabetics, frequent use of Insulin plant leaves in conjunction with other treatment modalities has effectively provided glycemic control, allowing the dose of insulin to be reduced by half, according to the study's summary. Oral hypoglycemic medicines and non-allopathic treatments had previously failed to manage blood sugar levels. There was no risk of diabetes complications, and consuming insulin plant leaves had no known negative effects. As early as day fifteen, glycemic control was evident. In order to get the benefits, it is necessary to eat the product on a regular basis.
This and other scientific investigations have led to the use of Insulin Plant in a variety of forms, including tea, capsules, powder, and simply eating the leaves.
According to various credible sources, the following are the listed benefits of the Insulin plant:
1. The usage of these leaves on a regular basis is supposed to help avoid the onset of serious diabetes-related health problems.
2. It acts as a natural prebiotic, which aids digestion. It encourages the growth of beneficial microorganisms in the intestine.
3. The plant's antioxidants aid to neutralize free radicals and protect the body from a variety of diseases.
4. The insulin plant has the ability to store both salt and water. It has a diuretic effect. As a result, it may help your bladder and kidneys stay healthy.
5. Because of its antibacterial characteristics, it can protect your body against bacterial illnesses.
6. Antioxidants are present, which aid in the promotion of immunity.
7. The plant aids in the healing of liver disorders by breaking down fat deposits and unneeded poisons in the liver.
8. Several research have found that the insulin plant has anti-proliferative and anti-cancer properties.
9. ties. As a result, it has the potential to protect against cancer.
10. It may also help lower cholesterol levels in the blood. Cardiovascular issues can be prevented as a result.
11. It can be used to treat sore throats because to its anti-inflammatory qualities. Patients with asthma will benefit from it as well.
The leaf of the Insulin Plant assists in the manufacture of insulin. They regulate our blood sugar levels. Corosolic acid, as well as other helpful ingredients, are abundant in the dark green leaves. This substance works its magic by boosting insulin release from the pancreas when ingested. It causes high or low glucose levels in the bloodstream, which heals the sickness. The plant is a winner because of its anti-diabetic capabilities. To relieve the bad effects of diabetes, Costus igneus can be brewed at home.
Published by Sam Bell