Hello fellow bloggers, yesterday I had mentioned that I did not make it to the gym, I decided to catch up on some sleep, study and work on my social media projects in order to get somewhat ahead. I had warned all of you that last week and this week would be very busy weeks for me since I picked up many hours at work. I received my schedule for next month, and I will be back at my old schedule (yay!), ALSO, thank you to those that watched and commented on my video from yesterday. I appreciate the feedback and positive words. Today I did so happen to make it to the gym, and this would be the day for me to do squats for the challenge, but I am going to wait until my pmsing goes away because squatting is uncomfortable for me otherwise. Sorry. I did however do an upperbody workout and did very well today in my opinion.
The weirdest thing happened to me today at the gym, while working out, this man was watching me, he watched me for about 30 minutes straight and I am not sure why, maybe it was because he thought he knew me, maybe because I was doing an exercise that caught his attention or possibly because he had nothing better to do, not sure. Anyways, I found it to be weird , lol not to mention I could see him the whole time watching me as I am looking at the mirror and looking at him, to see if maybe it would throw him off, but nope he continued - just thought I would share that story. lol.
On the other hand, here is my workout I accomplished for today:
- lat pulldown (narrow grip): 3 x 15, 55 lb Superset with Cable crossover: 3 x 15, 20lb
- Lat pulldown (narrow grip): 3 x 10, 70 lb Superset with Cable curls: 3 x 10, 25 lb
- Lat pulldown (narrow grip): 3 x 8, 85 lb Superset with Cable upright row: 3 x 8, 25 lb
- One hand cable row: 5 x 6 ea. 25 lb Superset with overhead press: 5 x 6, 50 lb
- one arm cable pull: 5 x 6 ea. 15 lb Superset with overhead press: 5 x 6, 50 lb
- One arm upright row: 5 x 6 ea. 15 lb Superset with straight bar bentover row: 5 x 6, 50 lb
- Triceps dips: 2 x 15
- Pushups: 2 x 6
Thanks for reading, feel free to give this workout a go, or share it among friends/family.
Your Fitness Blogger,
Published by Shay-Lon Moss