Happy Monday motivation, hopefully all of you had a fun filled weekend & had sweat dripping from you the whole time. Don't let the weekends be your downtime, let them be your time to continue to put in work and aim for those goals. December can be a hard month for people to stay motivated when the weather is cold, and we want to lay in bed instead. It is during those times that we don't want to do something, that test our discipline and dedication - keep this in mind for your journey. Since I am no longer training John, these workouts will be purely mine for myself; they will be just as grand and just as motivating as his were. If you don't already know, I also post these on my Instagram page, so follow me, I usually post motivational quotes, pictures of me, food, and other things.. normally all fitness/health worthy but some are random. Also, lately I have been getting a lot of hits on my Facebook Fitness Page, and want to say thank you to those who followed and liked my page, appreciate it. I am hoping to change the page up a bit soon, I was waiting for after I take my exam to do so, but I think I may change it sooner - so be on the lookout for that.
- Treadmill: 12 minutes, no incline, 3.6 speed.
I debated on jogging and sprinting interval, but I lost that debate with my brain. He was much smarter than my body today,
- Stiff-legged barbell deadlift/upright row combo ( I did it with dumbbells instead because I read my handwriting wrong) 4 x 10-12, 70lb
- Bench step up: 4 x 10-12 per leg
- seated reverse grip barbell shoulder press: 4 x 10-12, 35lb. I had never used reversed grip and I thought it was more difficult actually, I could feel it much more than I do with the standard grip barbell shoulder press.
- lateral dumbbell raise: 4 x 15, 15, 10, 10. 20lb
- bentover dumbbell rear flye: 4 x 15, 15, 10, 10. 40lb. I like this exercise, for multiple reasons but I always feel it working my delts really well. Having it as a superset challenged me more and the aftermath was my delts were sore.
Feel free to share your workouts with me in the comment section, If you enjoy my workouts, please share, like and leave comments!
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ShayFitnessWonderWoman/
Thanks for reading,
Your Fitness Blogger,
Published by Shay-Lon Moss