I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date, a date of which with a blogger site.. people will be mad, they may cringe at the sight.. I'm late.
.. Yes, prepare for more random quotes I shall make up. Some motivating, some weird and others very creative indeed. I happen to make that whole thing up as I was typing it, so I hope you all enjoyed it.
One thing is for sure, I am late for writing my blog post, and apologizes, this one is my fault (nothing new), I have been slow on the trigger and more entertained by my text messages. I did not wing today, I was thoroughly prepared and happy with my choice of exercises. I have also decided to take part in a fellow bloggers #Instagram squat challenge, which I thought was very cool indeed as well. It will be very challenging but I am determined to complete it. If you are interested in the challenge she has posted, her Instagram username is: phoenixrise1.
- Treadmill: 12 minutes, no incline, 3.6 speed
- Assisted pull-ups: 4 x 15, 15, 10, 10. 40lb
- Dumbbell single leg deadlift: 4 x 15 per leg. 15lb
- Dumbbell alternating hammer curl: 4 x 15, 15, 10, 10 per arm, 40lb
- Bulgarian split squat: 4 x 15, 15, 10, 10. 30lb
- Renegade row: 4 x 10, 30lb
- Curtsey lunge: 4 x 15 per leg
- Air squats: 50 reps
- Crunch machine: 5 x 10, 70lb
- Treadmill: 5 minutes, no incline, 2.5 speed
I figured it out that I can do heavier weights for the renegade, and the single leg deadlift, so I will up my weights next time for those two exercises and see what happens. Overall this was a very good workout.
Please feel free to leave your workout in the comment section. If you have enjoyed this workout, please save it, write it down, share, reblog, like, and follow. Thank you.
Your Fitness Blogger,
Published by Shay-Lon Moss