Today was a leg day and it was a leg day focusing on muscular endurance training, so I did low weight and high reps in all the exercises and did day two of my squat challenge.
- Treadmill: 12 minutes, no incline, 3.6 speed
- Leg extension: 4 x 20, 50lb
- seated calf raise: 4 x 20, 40lb
- Hip thrusters: 4 x 15, 55lb
- Cable glute kickbacks: 4 x 20 per leg, 5lb
- Dumbbell side lunge: 4 x 20, 30lb
- Dumbbell swings: 4 x 20, 15lb
- air squats: 55 reps
Overall today's workout went really well. I really felt those leg extensions, even at a lower weight - the burn came quick. I did the hip thrusters using the leg extension machine. The dumbbell side lunges are no joke a good exercises, would recommend them. The gym I go to does not have kettlebells, so I had to use dumbbells instead and it worked out fine. This was day 2 of the air squats and 55 was starting to hurt at 40 reps.
Please feel free to leave workouts, ideas, questions in the comment section. If you enjoyed this workout, share, follow and reblog. Thanks for reading.
Your Fitness Blogger,
Published by Shay-Lon Moss