Today, was another gym morning day! Today John met me at the gym today to do his workout. I am having him take it easy all this week since he has been sick and Monday will start with the good stuff again. Today he did well with what I gave him to do, and I was able to do my own workout today while he did his.
- Treadmill- 10 minutes, no incline, 3.5 speed
- Stationary bike- 45 minutes, level 3 resistance, RPMs 60-70
- Treadmill- 5 minutes, no incline, 2.5 speed
- I did the same warm up as John, we did it together
- Low row (cable) - 120 lb - 2 sets, 6 reps (works on my back muscle)
- Cable Iron Cross- 10 lb each, 5 sets, 6-8 reps (I need to strengthen my chest more)
- External Rotation with cable- 15 lb, 5 sets 8-10 reps
- Deadlift- 50 lb, 4 sets 8-10 reps (I normally NEVER deadlift this low, but i was being lazy today with my deadlift and should know better, My PR for the deadlift is around 170 lb) which isn't anything extraordinary but I am hoping to increase it soon.
- Bentover barbell rows- 65 lb, 5 sets, 8 reps
- Bench press (neutral position)- no weight, 1 set, 10 reps. 35 lb, 1 set, 10 reps. 55 lb, 3 sets 6-8 reps
- Incline push ups- 3 sets, 10 reps
- Crunch machine- 70 reps
Published by Shay-Lon Moss