Bulgarian salads are the most healthy and nutrient rich savouries. Out of the amazing dishes, Bulgarian cottage cheese salad is one of the famous Bulgarian salad which is best served cold. It is popular throughout the Central Europe and Balkans.
It all started as a part of tourism promotion in the 1960s and was sanctioned as a “National Culinary Symbol” during the 1970-80’s. Although there are number of salads invented then. This salad stood up front among all those for years. It was one of the most recognisable dishes of Europe in 2014.
INGREDIENTS OF THE DISH
- 2-3 Tomatoes
- 1 Cucumber
- ½ large Onion
- Pepper (Red and Green)
- Cottage Cheese
- Olive Oil
- Vinegar & Salt (Optional)
Cooking is an amazing activity but when it comes to exploring markets and searching for the right ingredients, the work becomes tiresome. Worry no more as new technologies are working continuously to make the task easy for you. Now, get your vegetables delivered to your doorsteps with just a few clicks.
Bigbasket is the trending online vegetable store wherein you can get farm fresh vegetables at exclusively discounted rates. Use Bigbasket coupons and get the best value for money offers providing up to 55% off on groceries and more. Go and get your veggies for your salad and get your job done without much strain.
After you have gathered all the ingredients, now is the time to prepare the dish quickly. Here is the easy process of making Bulgarian Cottage Cheese salad in no time.
- Chop the tomatoes, cucumber, and onions into small pieces or into thing halved slices depending on their choice.
- Take a bowl and mix all the sliced pieces in it. Add the red and green peppers to them.
- Marinate the mixture with few toppings of lettuce.
- Sprinkle the crumbled cottage cheese, so that it is nicely covered.
- Add a light dressing of Olive oil or even sunflower oil.
- Vinegar and salt may be added according to the taste.
- Chill and serve.
HEALTHY IS THE NEW TASTY!
Get this amazing salad done and taste to know the 50years success secret. You can also add up some cooked chicken slices if you are a non-vegetarian lover. Follow some simple precautions during the job.
- Check before using the vegetables as they are chopped raw.
- Adding more vinegar may end up changing the taste of the salad.
- The above-stated ingredients are for one serving and may change according to the taste of the individual.
If you want to enjoy the dish but couldn’t prepare at your place. Then don’t worry, we have an online website to do the work for you.
- Go to FreshMenu.com and select the Bulgarian Cottage Cheese Salad - 155 kcal under the continental category.
- You can get it for Rs.150.
- Order your food and get Rs.25 cashback for new users.
WHY THE WAIT? Go ahead and savour the mild flavours with long-lasting tastes that comes with rich nutrients.
Published by Shiva Kushwaha