You can do a lot on a Manali trip. Enjoying the view from The Beast in the Beas from Old Manali, visiting the temples of Vashist and its healing hot springs, and driving through Solang Valley for a roll through in the mountains (Zorbing) as well as a leap (Paragliding). Also, there are the Tibetan monasteries, including the Manu Temple, the Hadimba Temple and the Pin Valley National Park that await visitors to explore.
How to Reach Manali:
Buses to Manali Tour Package are available daily from Delhi. You can book an HPTDC bus at a reasonable cost.
- Delhi ISBT (Inter State Bus Terminus)
- Himachal Bhawan in Central Delhi.
Approximate Return Bus Fare:
- Rs. 1600* (Non-AC recliner)
- Rs. 2000* 2500 (AC recliner)
* All prices and charges are subject to change.
Distance from Delhi about 530 kilometers (roughly twelve hours)
Where to Stay in Manali:
Hotel Vintage: Located in close proximity to a number of famous tourist attractions, and right on the shores of the Beas River, Hotel Vintage has 25 rooms that are neatly decorated at affordable prices.
Amenities: Restaurant | Play Area | TV | Telephone
Tariff: Rs. 2,997* per night
The Hotel Silmog Garden: Situated amidst peaceful surroundings and within close proximity to the famous Mall Road, Silmog Garden promises a relaxing stay for guests. The hotel is perfect for leisure travelers because it is close to several popular places.
Amenities: Taxi Service | Internet | Car Parking | Laundry Services
Tariff: Rs. 1,898* per night
Snow Valley Resorts Snow Valley can be described as an charming hideaway that is surrounded by breathtaking white Himalayan Mountains and the lush green pinewood forests of Manali, a picturesque town. Manali package
Amenities: Restaurant | Free Wi-Fi | Free Parking | Coffee Shop
Tariff: Rs. 3,779* per night
Things To Do in Manali:
- Explore the town on foot: Manali is best explored by walking. Your bus should drop you on the road to the major Manali market, from which you are able to take a half-hour stroll the hill to Vashist as well as Old Manali with its lovely roads, delicious little food joints and little markets that are cute and quirky (sentence is lengthy. You can split it into two. Additionally, you can get to Old Manali by walking through Van Vihar National Park, that is home to deodars). In addition, you could ride an auto-rickshaw between these locations.
- Biking around Manali Bicycle rentals are readily available for rent at affordable rates. You can score a great bargain when you rent 2 or more days. It's the most convenient way to see the surrounding areas and also the Solang Valley. We rented a car and drove it all until Rohtang Pass, and then returned in the late evening.
- Solang Valley: Roughly 14 kilometers from Manali The drive towards Solang is stunning. Once there explore adventure sports such as? or even eat Chinese food at the nearby roadside cafes.
- Tibetan Monasteries: Founded by the Tibetans as well as the other adherents of Buddhism The monasteries are an excellent place to observe the Buddhist tradition. The most popular monasteries are Manali Gompa, Gadhan Thekchoking Gompa, and The Himalayan Nyingamapa Gompa.
- Adventure Activities Like paragliding and trekking to mountain biking jeep safaris, rafting and jeep tours, Manali has plenty in its arsenal for adventure-lovers. Himalayan Caravan Adventure offers many adventures. If you're wanting to tackle the hills with jagged edges, Manali's Mountaineering Institute offers several types of hiking at high altitude and rock climbing options.
Where to Eat in Manali:
- Casa Bella Vista: Known for its Italian food, including pizzas made with wood, Casa Bella Vista sports a friendly staff and excellent service.
- The address is: Log Huts Road, Off Old Manali Road, Manali 175131.Opening Hours 9 am to 11:15 pm. A meal for two is 500 rupees. 500*
- Cafe 1947 is a relaxing and enjoyable place to relax with a drink and sheesha as well as delicious Italian food as well.
- The address is Old Manali (toward Manu Temple) , Hours of Operation 9 am to 11:30 pm. Fee Two meals for less than 500. 500*
- Johnson Bar & Restaurant: Amazing Ambience, amazing music, great service. Come to feel the vibe and enjoy a amazing chocolate cake. Food is also good.
- Address: Circuit House Road | Open Hours 8:30 am - 11:30 pm. Cost: A meal for two under the amount of Rs. 750* Travel Docs: Any Photo ID Proof
Other Things To Do in Manali:
Shopping: Purchase turquoise jewelry, clothing with wacky t-shirts and Buddha heads, etc.
Explore a Nearby Destination: A Rs. 70* bus ride will bring you to the heavens that are Kasol or Manikaran. There is also the option of biking there as well.
In the off season, travel: Manali remains an evergreen place to visit. It's a wonderful place to visit during summer, however winter will show a snowy aspect of Manali that you'd love to experience. It's all about the ability of your body to manage frigid temperatures.
Published by sidhiroy