The turban is viewed as a symbol of confidence, respect, sense of pride, valor, spirituality and devotion in Sikh culture. Turban style is thoroughly relying on individual thinking of how he wants his turban to be. He may need a brisk, perfect or complex turban. Distinctive turban styles come additionally rely on the ease of the wearer. While you buying turban, you must keep in mind some points concerning turbans such as quality, length, color etc. Here we present various exclusive characteristic regarding turbans which can assist you for buying best turban.
Step 1 : Choose quality of Turban
Turban should be a soft, utter fabric, typically made of 100% cotton.Some kinds of turbans are marginally thicker and heavier & some are light-weighted. Distinctive turban types come additionally rely on the ease of the wearer. No Turbans would be colored by the metallic dyes & fade resistant.
Step 2: Choose Styles of Turban
- The Patiala shahi turban suits better on broad faces and sharp features with ethnic characteristics. This turban has a round look with its rear being flat.
- Dumala turban can be just rolled around the head in circles and Shastars can also be placed on this kind of turban. The difficulty with tying this type of turban is usually in getting the shape right.
- Other turban is the morni turban which gives very regal look to a person who is wearing this headgear.
- These all are different styles in which turban can be buying depending upon the person choice. These all turbans come in two by two thread cotton and are best quality vat colors.
Step 3: Choose Length of Turban
- Usually people Buy Turban in the length of 5-8 meters, where 2 and 8+ meters are rarely.
- Dumala turban length is a 9 or more meters.
- But if you are new to Sikhi and are growing your hair then a 2-3 meter turban will be a good start.
- Some styles of turban have average 6-8 metres, but can be longer and can also be shorter too.
Step 4: Choose Color Shades of Turban
- The Turban cloth comes in every possible color and pattern; however there are four most commonly worn colors which are white, black, blue and orange.
- Orange and Navy Blue are traditional Sikh Khalsa colors, also worn on days of religious ritual or special remembrance events.
- A shade of Pink or Red is worn on an exceptional day such as wedding, engagement or to celebrate other real occasions.
- Black and Navy Blue turbans are more popular with the younger generation and also worn at more formal events. It’s easier to match with clothes.
- The yellow turbans are related with the progressive development to free India from the British.
- The punjabi artists wear colorful turbans enhancing the youth.
Step 5: Secure Website to Buy Turban
Please keep all the given points in mind, before buying turban from any online website.
- The website should fully trust and secured with SSL Certificate. Any virus or attack will not be able to damage the website.
- There should be “https” encryption by installing SSL certificate which must provide secure connection to debit and credit card numbers.
- SSL certificate should create a secure handshake between website and client device.
- “https” websites load much faster than http sites and “https” protects websites from cyber attack and hackers.
Published by Sikh Accessories