Offer various features in terms of eco-friendliness, protection, and durability. Some people choose worse options due to a cheaper price, while others out for quality and longevity.
Here, we will review different types of phone cases to help buyers decide what material to choose for their Google Pixel 4.
5 Materials for Phone Cases
Some are better for your budget while others are more suitable for your status and the environment. Here they go:
- Wood. Wooden cases have become increasingly popular these days due to their protective and eco-friendly qualities. The material isn’t toxic and doesn’t cause allergies. Such cases are almost entirely biodegradable. They are also durable because, with time, wood looks even better. Buyers often opt for engraved wooden cases like the ones showcased here woodgraw.com/collections/wood-google-pixel-4-case. They are custom and unique, becoming a great accessory along with durability and non-toxic features.
- Silicon. A very popular type, silicon cases come in various designs and shapes. They are waterproof and protect your phone from mild damages. The material is lightweight and can be used for both regular and heavy-duty phone cases. The paint may come off very quickly, but overall, silicon cases are a universal type.
- Leather. Natural and PU leather are used for different classes of cases. Genuine comes at a higher price, while PU offers similarly noble looks for less money. The main advantage of this material is durability and resistance to moisture. The design range is also impressive.
- Plastic. The most popular and cheap material for cases, plastic is not really durable but it resists water and dust and provides a great degree of protection. Such cases come at lower prices, not it’s not a problem if you need to change a case. However, remember that plastic pollutes our planet.
- Metal. Providing the best protection and durability, metal is also the heaviest material for phone cases. They are also expensive and bulky but suitable for situations where your phone is at risk of heavy damage.
All of these have their pros and cons, so choose whatever fits your taste and phone.
Published by Simon Hopes