A budget-friendly smartphone is what we all want. We want to have all the latest features, an amazing display, a camera that will be able to click the perfect picture, good storage, a powerful battery, and what not? Nowadays smartphone is not a luxury, instead, it is a necessity for people of all income bracket. It seems that the small device which we call the smartphone is actually a mini world within our palm. All the brands and companies are coming up with different ideas and trying to accommodate as much as they can within a standard budget. In a country like ours, it is very difficult to reach out to each and every citizen, but surprisingly Redmi over the year with a great variety of products has been able to reach a lot of people in our country. Here is a list of all their budget-friendly and amazing mobile phones launched in India.
- Redmi Note 7 Pro: Launched in March 2019, it one of the best phone in India. Market priced at 15,999 INR, it has 4GB RAM and 64GB storage, expandable up to 256 GB. It is available in four amazing shades, Black, Nebula Red, Neptune Blue, and Moonlight White The phone is powered by a 4000mAh battery and uses Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 Processor. It has a dual AI rear camera of 48MP and 5MP, the front has a 13MP AI camera which will allow you to take beautiful selfies. The phone also has a 6.3inch FHD display with a resolution of 2340*1080 which will make the viewing experience better and smooth, protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The device has a 2.5D gradient reflective glass back. The back also has the Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- Redmi 9A: With 3GB RAM and 32GB storage, expandable 512GB, this phone is one of Redmi’s star deal at 9,499 INR. Available in 3 amazing shades, Midnight Black, Nature Green, and Sea Blue, Redmi 9A has a 6.53inch HD display with 1600*720 resolution, a powerful 5000mAh battery, and a magnificent 13M AI camera along with a 5MP AI Selfie camera. A splash-proof design protected by P2i, this phone works on a 2GHz Octa-Core Helio G25 processor. This one of the best Redmi phones under 10000.
- Redmi 9 Power: This phone is a storehouse of power using a 6000mAh battery, ideal for playing games. Priced at 13,999 the phone is available in four majestic hues, Blazing Blue, Electric Green, Fiery Red, and Mighty Black. A 4GB RAM, and 64GB storage, expandable up to 512GB. It has a 6.53inch FHD display with a 2340*1080 resolution. The display is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The phone is lightweight and easy to use. The device has a main 48MP main rear camera, along with an 8MP ultra-wide angle, and 2MP macro lens. You can click amazing pictures in every setting with Night Mode, Colour Focus, Movie-Frame Time-Lapse, and so on. The front camera is an AI-powered 8MP selfie camera.
- Redmi 8A: Priced at 8,999 INR, this phone has a 3GB RAM and 32GB storage, expandable up to 512GB. The phone is equipped with a Snapdragon 439 Processor which works wonder when you are into intense gaming or shuffling between different apps on your phone. It has a powerful 5000mAh which can last for a very long time even during heavy usage. The Redmi 8A has a beautiful 6.22inch HD display protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 5. This device is available in two shades Midnight Black, and Ocean Blue. With this phone you easily listen to music on radio, as it has wireless FM radio. The phone has 12MP rear camera with double flash and an 8MP front camera for clicking the perfect selfies.
- Redmi A3: With an amazing sleek and elegant look the Redmi A3 was launched in 2019, a few months after the Redmi Note 7 Pro. Priced at 14,999 INR the phone has 4GB RAM and 64GB storage, expandable up to 256GB. It uses Android One and sports a 6.08inch Super AMOLED display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. Powered by a 4030mAh high capacity battery, the phone uses Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 AIE processor. It has the new 7th Gen On-screen fingerprint sensor and an AI Face Unlock. It is available it three majestic colours, Not Just Blue, Kind of Grey, and More Than White. The phone has a main 48MP camera along with an 8MP ultra-wide angle camera and a 2MP depth sensor. A stunning 32MP AI Selfie camera is bound to make your pictures social media friendly.
You can visit Bajaj Finserv EMI Store to buy Redmi phones under 10000. Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Cardholders can avail facilities like No Cost EMI on zero down payment and same-day delivery on selected products. Also, one can obtain purchase credit of up to Rs.4 lakh.
Published by Tony