Here it is important to consider not only the wishes and ideas of the adults but also those of the children. There is a lot to be said for a joint family tour with friends if children of the same age are also at the party. The children have playmates on tour and the parents can take turns looking after them. In this way, the parents also get some child-free time on tour. As nice as this sounds, there is also a lot to consider. Often, children and parents are not used to spending as much time together as they do on a joint family tour with friends. But if you follow these 5 tips when booking a tour together, it can be a great experience.
Tip 1: Agree on the type of tour together.
The desire is there. To book Tour Operators in Pakistan together with family and friends. But what kind of tour it should be. Cheap tour? This must be determined early enough and above all at the beginning of the planning exactly.
· Should it be a tour on the camping site or nevertheless rather in the family hotel?
· Children's club hotel, tour resort, tour apartment, or tour home?
· Full board, half board, all-inclusive or self-catering?
· Are you going to the sea or the mountains?
· Should it be a relaxing tour or an active tour?
It is also important that family and friends have enough free time for themselves. This is a kind of guarantee that the tour together as a family with friends can really succeed.
Tip 2: Children must have enough fun.
If you want to book a tour for family and friends together, you have to make sure that the children also fit together in terms of age. A teenager with 16 years has certainly little desire to spend the whole tour with a six-year-old and vice versa just as. The different daily routines alone make it difficult to plan joint activities on tour. However, it is very important to make sure that such a tour is also a real children's tour and not just a cheap tour. The tour becomes a disaster if children are constantly nagging and dissatisfied. Therefore, when booking a trip, care must be taken to ensure that it is as balanced as possible.
Tip 3: Financial idea must match.
As a rule, people do not talk about money. However, when booking together, it is very important to talk about it. Not every family has the same tour budget available. What is cheap for one tour, it can be a luxury tour for another. Logically, therefore, the following questions must be clarified:
· How much money does everyone want to spend on their tour together?
· What is the upper limit of the tour budget?
· What about extra expenses? Is a daily visit to the ice cream parlor with the children possible?
· Should there be joint excursions or for financial reasons would it be better to spend the day only at the sea and beach?
· In the case of self-catering, how will the costs be divided and who will do the shopping?
Tip 4: Sufficient space must be available.
Even families and friends who have known each other for years need their space and enough room for themselves. If you must spend the tour together in a confined space, you have to expect disputes. Therefore, when booking for the joint tour, make sure that there is enough space for retreat. Also, a separate bathroom should be available for two families or more in each case. This is the only way to avoid constant little niggles that occur daily and eventually lead to a major quarrel. If several rooms are available, ideally perhaps even separate accommodations, the tour with family and friends can become a really great experience.
Tip 5: Establish rules
Before booking a tour together, rules must be established. This may sound petty and stuffy, especially in relation to tours, but it is extremely important. Thus, disputes are avoided, and all parties know what is allowed and what is not. These rules mainly concern daily organization.
· Do you get up together and if so, at what time?
· What about meals together? If yes, then first and foremost set the time.
· When booking a tour home, do you set a household schedule? Who does the dishes? Who goes shopping? Who cooks?
· Are there activities that are done together and what are they?
· When do the children have to go to bed in the evening. This arrangement is very important, especially with children of the same age.
If you follow these 5 tips when booking a tour with family and friends, you will be able to have a great tour together. It is also important to be flexible on the one hand, but above all honest. The willingness to compromise must be present because each family has its own rules and does not work from the process as others are used to.
Published by Tracy Loaiza