Talent acquisition managers, you need to get very creative yet analytical to assess enthusiastic candidates. Here, are the top 10 interview questions which you can bombard your interviewees with, to find the right candidates for the job roles in your organisation.
Best Interview Questions to Ask the Candidate at the Time of Recruitment
1. What One Skill Makes You the Most Qualified for This Position?
Asking this interview question you get to learn about the core competency skills of the new hires. Like if he has knowledge of CAD but you are hiring a candidate for the job role of a front office, you give the red flag, as this skill is irrelevant.
2. What Professional Achievement Are You Most Proud of?
By asking this interview questions you get to know whether the potential new hires have worked in any big projects in their current or previous organisation and what their success milestones are so far.
3. Tell Me About a Time When You Overcame a Challenge?
You should ask this one of the interview questions when hiring a candidate. Asking this question to the potential new hires lets you know how they would react to challenges in the company and whether they will resist any change in the environment.
4. How Would You Describe Your Working Style?
Asking this interview questions, lets you get a glimpse of the approach used by the candidate when recruiting the new hires. Get to know if he or she is methodical or not when hiring a candidate.
5. What Three Words Would You Use to Describe Your Ideal Work Environment?
Ask this interview question to check how the new hires describe themselves.
6. If Hired, What Is the First Thing You Would Tackle in This Position?
Get to know if the new hires will bring a positive change to the company! All you need to do is tactfully ask this interview question!
7. Why Are You Leaving Your Current Employer? / Why did you leave your previous workplace?
Get to know what led to employee dissatisfaction in the previous job place with this interview question. Asking this will let you know what the new hires expect from your company as well.
8. What One Skill Would You Like to Improve?
This little interview question lets you know if your new hires are aware of their weaknesses.
9. What Excites You Most About This Position?
Get to know what led the candidate to apply for this vacancy with this interview question during recruitment itself! You may even get to know if the new hires are looking forward to gaining new skills!
10. Describe your favourite supervisor and your least-favourite supervisor — and why.
Asking this interview question lets you know about the team dynamics and which type of supervisor to put the candidate under right in the recruitment stage itself.
To sum up, ask these top 10 interview questions to your potential new hires during the recruitment and start hiring a candidate for your company. Happy employee hunting to you!
Published by ways and work consulting