Laying on the couch, you ever had a moment of “That corner needs some spice, let me get some flowers”? Well, be it to add spice or aesthetics to your home, flowers are always the silver bullets that hover first in our minds.
The new in the know trends on gram has interior decor freaks drooling over the gorgeous infinity rose boxes; little do they know that these also come with a whopping price tag. A box of gorgeously curated infinity roses around a dozen in number can cost you between $135-$250, and the price goes up with the number of roses. But let not these price tags take you aback from having an elegant infinity rose box. We got you covered with a brief guide to making your own infinity rose box at home for under $75.
Need an infinity rose box? - Do It Yourself
With DIY, not just comes the delight of your creativity but also the satisfaction of your preferences.
So, let’s begin with the steps to make an infinity rose box on your own effortlessly.
- First of all, you will need to choose an elegant flower box you want your roses in, followed by a bunch of preserved roses, mostly the luxury flowers and the flower stalks.
- Now that you have gathered all your supplies prepare your flower box by cutting the floral foam and fill up the box upto the brim.
- Now it’s time to prepare your flowers. Remove them from the container, trim the extra stem. Apply glue to the top of the flower stalk and push it against the flower from the bottom.
- You’re almost there. Arrange your flowers in the box by gently pushing each flower attached with the plastic flower stalk into the foam. You can make a loose or tighter arrangement, depending upon the number of flowers you have.
- Voila! Your infinity rose box is ready.
Putting all the pieces together takes less than 20 minutes, and make your own gorgeous infinity rose box. Preparing the box takes less than the time you spend gathering all your flowers, box, and stalks.
Well, Moyes Stevens can lend you an extra hand in getting your flowers delivered to your doorstep on the same day. They offer the most gorgeous luxury flowers from across the world. You can availtheir luxury flower delivery, same-day flower delivery in London, and next-day flower delivery service across the UK, all seven days a week. And with them delivering your flowers for infinity rose box, you can rest assured the way your infinity rose box comes out effortlessly.
Now that your infinity rose box is ready, you should know that it can last for a year with proper care. There are few things you need to make sure to have them blooming all year for you.
- Don’t place the flowers directly under sunlight or in extremely humid conditions.
- It’s better if you use a hot glue gun to put your flower stalk and the flowers together; the tacky glues may wear off soon.
And there you go! It’s time to make one and flaunt the corners of your home with the blooms.
Published by scott-jack