This past summer, Reviews Coast Spas too a trip to Las Vegas. For many years they had heard about how entertaining it was, but never fully appreciated it until they were standing there looking at it. The Strip is just one of those things you have to see in person, just like The Great Pyramids of Giza in Egypt, The Grand Canyon in Arizona, and The Mona Lisa in the Louvre Museum in Paris. We are by no means comparing these for things or even attempting to rank them in any way. We are simply stating that to be fully appreciated, they must be seen in person. So, what makes Las Vegas so great? For all the reasons listed below.
If you are looking for things to do in Las Vegas, bookmark this page and refer back to it frequently to hit all the best spots in Vegas!
- Place your bets – Of course, Vegas is one of the gambling capitals of the world. Why on Earth would you go and not place a bet? Some of the historic landmarks still exist and you should definitely hit them. While Caesars Palace remains the icon of Sin City, don’t miss out on visiting the Bellagio, or better yet, The Golden Nugget.
- Concert – There are shows galore in Vegas. You can also catch a concert by Celine Dion, Elton John, or Reba. There are plenty of concerts to be had on a nightly basis and you should definitely make time to see one.
- See the World – You don’t even have to leave The Strip to do so. Did you want to see the Eifel Tower, head over to Paris Las Vegas. You want a ride in a gondola, go to the Venetian. Fancy a trip to see the Big Apple, march on over to New York-New York.
- Visit Hover Dam – Just a short hour drive outside the city will get you in front of this massive 726-foot-high curving cement dam. You will get more details on location, but keep in mind, this monster took 21,000 men to build.
- Criminal Underworld – No, we are not suggesting you do anything illegal, but there is a museum that shows the mob influence of Las Vegas. Definitely worth a trip.
- The Stratosphere – On top of this 829-foot building there is a way you can go bungee jumping. Not for the faint of heart but definitely a place to see others doing it if you don’t want to participate.
- Food – Home to some of the best restaurants in the world, make sure to make some time for a couple of nights out and get some of the best steaks possible.
We hope you enjoyed this list of things to do in Las Vegas provided to you by the fine folks at Reviews Coast Spas where they take your comfort into the highest esteem.
Published by What's clipping Path in Photoshop?