This summer season, keep your skin looking glowing, dewy and fresh – no matter how hot it gets outside! It’s time to ditch our flat, matte winter makeup. So, here are the 5 easy steps to achieving the perfect summer glow.
1. Use an illuminating foundation.
Don’t have a glowy foundation? Mix a few drops of beauty oil into a matte base to create your own.
2. Apply a concealer under the eyes.
This will help you look more awake and youthful.
3. Apply blush on to your cheekbones. You can use tint or powder.
4. Use a highlighter where the sun naturally hits the face.
5. To complete the look, try a cooling setting spray for the ultimate quick summer fix.
Voila!!! Keep looking stunningly gorgeous all summer long!
muse: Darvi Averia Quema
photo: H. Mendoza Photography
Please SHARE this with your friends and family!
For business inquiries, feel free to contact me at my email email@example.com
Published by Yoo Kii Piñon