The Holy Quran is being memorized by a large number of Muslims. To Hifz the whole Quran, it usually takes years. However, memorizing the Holy Quran isn't the actual difficulty. Things to keep it fresh in your mind. To become a Hafiz e Quran, it takes years of hard effort, patience, and devotion. And if you can't remember it, all of your hard efforts will be for nothing.
Keeping almost 6,000 verses in your head for an extended period of time may seem to be a tough job, and it is. Knowing the proper suggestions, on the other hand, may make this job much simpler. The Holy Quran's wording increases the likelihood of forgetting it. It's because non-Arab Muslims make up the vast majority of Muslims. As a result, they are unable to comprehend the meaning of the Quran, increasing the likelihood of losing it.
In this article, we'll show you how to Memorise The Quran and remember it for the rest of your life. You will undoubtedly find it very beneficial in this regard.
Before we go on to the methods for memorizing the Holy Quran, it's important to understand why individuals forget it in the first place. There are many causes for this. Once we understand the reason behind this, it will be much simpler to learn how to remember the Quran and never forget it.
Why do people forget about the Quran?
We've heard from a number of Hafiz e Quran that they're having difficulty memorising the passages despite learning by heart and making modifications.
Lack of Revision-
People forget the Quran mostly because it is not stored in their long-term memory. Only after knowledge is stored in our long-term memory can we retrieve it from our brain. You must update the knowledge in order to keep it in your long-term memory. It will not be remembered if you do not revise it. That will lead to forgetting it.
The Holy Quran is in the same boat. It will not be sufficient to memorize the Quran once. You must read it on a frequent basis in order for it to be remembered. Read the Holy Quran regularly to keep it at your fingers.
Diversity of Language-
Interference is another reason why people forget the Holy Quran. There are several Quran verses that sound identical to one another. Because of the variety of languages, people often mix up these passages and get perplexed as to whether or not they know the correct text. It also causes people to forget about the Holy Quran.
How To Memorize and Never Forget The Quran?
To begin, you must understand the first half of the question: how to Hifz the Quran. You should enroll in our Online Quran Memorization courses, where we will assist you in memorizing the Quran online under the guidance of the most skilled and competent Quran instructors.
You may remember the Holy Quran according to your own availability if you understand how online Quran study works. The Quran teacher will share their screen with you to assist you in memorizing the Holy Quran verses. Now tell us how you memorized the Quran in such a manner that you will never forget it.
How Should You Memorize The New Lessons with Online Quran Classes?
To begin, you must understand how to remember new courses in the most effective manner possible. It's because if the foundation is solid, memorising the Quran will be much simpler.
· Read the page nearly ten times while looking at it. After then, read the page's first stanza 10 times.
· Rep the verse once again, but this time without looking at it.
· Each time you start from the first verse, link the following verses with the first verse.
· Read the whole page without glancing at it when you get to the final stanza.
· Finally, read the page aloud to someone who is familiar with Quran reading to verify that you have memorized the verses correctly.
How Should You Revise The New Memorization?
To begin, you need to understand what fresh memorization entails. It contains all of the Quran verses you memorized in the previous month. You should review all of these verses at the end of the month to help you remember them. This is how you should go over the passages you learned the previous month.
· Recite all of the passages you've learned in the past five days. Then, in front of your online Quran teacher, repeat these verses to ensure you're not making any errors.
· Review the verses on a daily basis. Do not attempt the next lesson if you are unable to review your remembered passages.
· Your Hifz will be made or broken by this revision of new verses. It is very essential.
· Depending on the size of your page, it may take you approximately 30 days to finish one Juz (Para). After you've memorized one Juz, go through it again for the following five days.
· The Juz you just Hifz will be referred to as old memorization at this point.
How Should You Revise The Old Memorization?
You've reached the ancient level of memorizing. To ensure that you never lose your previous memorization, follow these procedures. This is the plan for revising the whole Holy Quran at the same time. Learn Quran with Quran Easy
· When reviewing the first to third juz, go over five pages every day.
· When reviewing from the 4th to the 7th Juz, revise half a juz (about 10 pages).
· Between 7 and 15 Juz, revise 20 pages. It is about 1 Juz.
· Between 15 and 20 Juz, revise 30 pages. It is about 1.5 Juz.
· Between 20 and 30 Juz, revise 60 pages. It's about 2:00 a.m.
Continue in this manner until you have the Quran at your fingertips. Don't stop rewriting even after that. If you wish to remember the Holy Quran, you may reduce the frequency of revisions but not completely abandon it.
Published by Zac Ferry