When you are designing or renovating your bathroom some bathroom design ideas come to your mind. Moreover, you will be having a contractor to help you out during the making of your bathroom. Having some pre-set ideas is going to help you with having clarity on the things that you want in your bathroom and the things you don’t. This clarity will be able to help the model and design your bathroom in a way that also has features and accessories.
So, let’s jump right into it…
Setting Out a Budget
The first thing that you need to do when you set out looking for the perfect bathroom design is to have a pre-set budget.
- Before you even hire a bathroom, or a house contractor will ask you to have some basic ideas on your own for having an approximate budget.
- Don’t just think of any random number as the associated cost for bathroom construction or bathroom renovation. You can check out online samples of the bathroom and find out the exact model of bathroom that fits in your house.
- A perfect bathroom is always a mix of the right accessories in the right place while also adding comfort and luxury to your bathroom.
- Check the online websites and compare the prices of the items. Also compare the charges of the interior decorators who will take over the renovation job.
The General Outlook and Design
As we were talking about it earlier you need to check out some samples of bathroom design and the looks that fit in contemporary design. Check out a few samples online and don’t just go by the looks and the posh look but we ask you to have a pre-set list of things you need to have in your bathroom as well such as a sink, a powder area, whether you want to install a bathtub or a hot water Jacuzzi, whether you want to have a separate area for the shower cubicle and so on.
The Lighting of Your Bathroom
When it comes to bathroom design sometimes people are so ignorant about the lighting parameters. We ask you to always ensure as much as natural light coming in. for this you need to have windows at the right place such that there is ample light coming into the bathroom to avoid using the bathroom lights at least during the day. This would also save some of your electricity bills.
Of course, you will need to install artificial lights near
- sink area
- bathroom mirror
- toilet area
- bathroom bathtub
- shower cubicle
- bathroom entrance
The Type Of Bathroom You Want To Build
Sometimes we think that traditional bathrooms are all that you can have. But there are various models of bathrooms for your bathroom design ideas.
- A bathroom attaching with a bedroom might be smaller, but it should be a comprehensive bathroom featuring a small shower area, the toilet area, and the sink all in one place.
- You can have separate bathrooms for a toilet and a shower along with a bathtub and a Jacuzzi elsewhere in your house.
- You can have a small powder room in attaching the drawing-room or lobby or the entrance zone in your house featuring just a mirror for quick makeup and a toilet area.
Hence, This Was All You Need to Know About Your Bathroom Design.
You don’t want your bathroom to be emanating a foul smell all over the place. So, for this, you need to have at least two small windows for providing cross-ventilation. That should also allow light to come into your bathroom from two opposite ends as well as ensuring at least two vents or exhaust fans in your toilet area and the shower cubicle.
Published by Zac Ferry