Erectile dysfunction is a prevalent problem in men that causes them to be unable to develop or sustain an erection. When people have ED symptoms, they often turn to medicines like Cenforce 100 mg and Viagra right away, but rarely investigate what is generating their ED in the first instance.
What does erectile dysfunction refer to?
This term can potentially instill fear in the minds of men and make them feel horrible about themselves, but truly, this disorder is overhyped to sound like something that is potentially life-threatening, when it is not and can be treated easily using over the counter medicines like Cenforce 100 mg.
Before we go any further into the topic, ED can be treated by a number of methods, not just limited to oral pills like Cenforce 100 mg. Therefore, if you feel that your symptoms may match with ED, or the recent problems in your sexual life can be caused by ED, do not be afraid to seek medical help.
How can diet be linked with erectile dysfunction?
A proper healthy diet is necessary to sustain a healthy life, not just to prevent diseases but also to stay strong and live for longer. A lot of the diseases that are commonly seen today in people are actually the result of poor dietary choices, rather than other causes. This means that if only people followed a more nutritious and healthy dietary habit, they would not be diagnosed with those diseases.
Cardiovascular problems are a big thing when it comes to discussing erectile dysfunction. A lot of times, heart diseases are directly caused by poor dietary choices coupled with a bad lifestyle. Eating foods rich in fats and processed chemicals is very harmful to your body and can cause a host of diseases, even cancer. Even Cenforce 100 mg cannot help if you do not change your diet.
This is where ED can be correlated with food. Food that can cause problems such as heart diseases, kidney diseases, nerve problems, and so on, can therefore also be considered as causal agents for erectile dysfunction. Bet you never thought that the delicious double cheese pizza can affect your performance in bed, did you? Well, now you know.
What foods to avoid in this case?
Sodium, sugars, trans fat, and processed carbohydrates all boost your risk of heart disease or stroke over time. Keep these out of your meal combos if you're concerned about your heart.
However, rather than focusing on a single problematic meal, it's better to think about your entire diet. These things are still possible if you consume largely heart-healthy fruits and vegetables, whole grains, and lean protein, and take Cenforce 100 mg as prescribed.
Some of the foods to consume less of are:
- Bacon- in addition to the added preservatives, trans fat accounts for more than half of the calories in bacon, which can elevate your low-density lipoprotein (LDL), or bad cholesterol, and increase your risk of heart attack or stroke. It's high in sodium, which raises blood pressure and causes your heart to work harder. Sodium (the major component of salt) in excess can cause stroke and heart disease.
- Meat- opt for lean cuts of meat instead of fatty ones. Excessive consumption of beef, mutton, and pork may increase the risk of cardiovascular disease and diabetes. It's possible that it's because they're high in fat, which might raise cholesterol levels. Processed meat is no better. The worst foods for your heart include hot dogs, sausage, salami, and lunch meat. They're salty, and most of them are heavy in fats. Turkey is healthier than pepperoni when it comes to meat products because it is lower in fat, but still is not the healthiest option.
- Soda and carbonated drinks- in small quantities, anything is fine. However, soda has become something that is consumed almost as frequently as water, and therein lies the problem. Drinkers are more likely to gain weight, become overweight, and develop type 2 diabetes, hypertension, and cardiovascular disease.
- Too much carbs- White flour-based rice, bread, spaghetti, and munchies are deficient in fiber, vitamins, and nutrients. Sugar is readily converted by simple carbohydrates, that your body accumulates as fat. A diet heavy in refined grains has been linked to heart diseases like diabetes in studies.
- A lot of alcohol intake: This is also one of the most common reasons why most people get ED. Young adults engage in drinking much more often, due to a variety of reasons. Alcohol interferes with testosterone levels and affects blood flow, which is an important component of getting an erection. Not only this, low testosterone levels can also result in lower sperm count and sex drive. Cenforce 200 mg can be recommended in case of ED fuelled by excessive alcohol intake too.
- Sugary items- Ice cream, cakes, cookies, and other sugary treats are heavy in sugar, calories, and saturated fat, therefore they should be reserved for rare occasions. Weight gain is caused by eating foods high in fat and sugar. It can also raise your triglycerides, putting you at risk for a heart attack.
- Too much oily food- oily food like fried chicken, french fries, and hash browns spell disaster for your body, they basically have very low nutritional value and contain lots of fat that is not good for your body. If you must have oil, try switching to olive oil instead of palm oil.
There are certain other habits that can also lead to ED, which are not necessarily part of the diet but certainly count as a lifestyle component, and they are:
- An addiction to smoking and the routine usage of nicotine-based products: Getting an erection is highly dependent on the kind of blood flow in the penile region. Too much smoking and consumption of nicotine-based substances have been shown to cause hardening of the inner walls of the blood vessels in the body, resulting in decreased blood flow, not only to the penis but also to the heart, which can contribute to heart blockages. Many young adults are addicted to smoking nowadays for a number of reasons, and this can potentially lead to ED. Cenforce 200 mg can be used as a cure in this case.
- Overindulgent drug use: young adults today very often struggle with addiction issues. Things such as weed, marijuana, ecstasy, cocaine, and other drugs can cause erectile dysfunction if these drugs are taken on a regular basis. These narcotics damage blood vessels, restrict nerve impulses, restrict sensory impulses, and lower blood flow. Cenforce 200 mg can not be recommended in this case since the patient may then use this as their source of addiction or a way to get over it.
Published by Zoe Stella