Hello my lovelies!
Today's look is super simple, but is definitely still quite noticeable. I'm not much of a standard black wing kind of person, but I absolutely love colorful wings, as well as much more subtle brown wings, very similar to the one I have here.
If you're like me and just not very good at doing winged eyeliner, I find it best to use an eye pencil to get the job done. I really love using the Colourpop creme gel liners to do wings, as they are a much smaller twist-up-pencil, which makes creating precise lines much easier. It may take a little more work to finesse the liner in such a way that it could fool anyone into thinking you used liquid or gel liner, but I think the effort is worth it.
Let's get started:
- I did not actually use any eyeshadow palette, since I wanted the focus to be on the copper eyeliner.
- Place your favorite bronzer into the crease of the eye, and blend out to create some definition. It is best to blend the shadow on the outer corners in the direction that your wing will also go.
- Wash the same bronzer all over the lid to create some color.
- With any copper colored eyeliner, create a sharp, mildly thick wing on both eyes.
- Using the same bronzer, lightly define the entire lower lashline.
- Place a flesh toned eyeliner into the waterline, to create a more awake effect.
- Place a highlighter of your choice, preferably gold toned, into the inner tear duct of the eye for some brightness.
- Curl and coat your lashes, apply falsies if you prefer.
- Side note: This look would also be beautiful with a brown mascara, however I do not currently own one, so black was my only option.
That's all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don't forget to have a lovely Monday.
Foundation - Too Faced Born This Way Foundation "Snow"
Concealer - Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer "Fair"
Under Eye Setting Powder - Laura Mercier Loose Translucent Setting Powder
All Over Setting Powder - Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation "Fair"
Contour - Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer "Murumuru"
Bronzer - Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder "1 Golden Light"
Blush - Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting 16-Hour Blush "Baby Love"
Highlight - Smashbox Spotlight Palette Pearl "Blow A Fuse Pearl"
Brows - NYX Micro Brow Pencil "Ash Brown"
Eyeliner - Colourpop Creme Gel Liner "Get Paid"
Mascara - The Beauty Crop Fabulous Flocking Lashes
Lips - Maybelline Color Jolt Intense Lip Paint "05 Stripped Down", Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss "Gilded"
Published by Zoey Franzen