"It is human nature to instinctively rebel at obscurity or ordinariness"
Hello my lovelies!
It's hecking freezing outside and I am not enjoying it currently. I'd love to just curl up in a blanket with some coffee and forget that it's bitterly cold, but I have to do this thing called "adulting" instead.
I wasn't really sure what I was going to title this look originally, but my baby bun on my head made me think this was something kind of edgy with the cool tones, so that's exactly what I went with. I feel like the purple that I used is not coming through in these pictures nearly as much as it did in reality, but I still think it's a great look nonetheless, as I love a little grungy glam in my life.
Let's get started:
[caption id="attachment_6387" align="aligncenter" width="419"] Photo via Pinterest[/caption]
- Prime and set the eyelids with a powder or shadow that best matches your skin tone.
- Blow out the first shadow into the crease and slightly onto the brow bone as a transition shade.
- Mixing the second and third shadows together, start building up the intensity of the outer corner, blending the excess into the deepest part of the crease. Like usual with dark colors, start with small a small amount and build up slowly.
- Pack the fourth shadow onto the lid, from inner corner to about halfway across the lid.
- Take a large, clean fluffy brush and blend out any and all harsh edges created by the shadows.
- Mix the second and third shadows once again, blending from outer corner to 3/4 of the way in.
- Highlight the tear duct with the fifth shadow.
- Line the lower lashline with a black eyeliner.
- Curl and coat the lashes with mascara, apply falsies if you wish.
That's all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don't forget to have an awesome Monday and start to your week.
Foundation - Rimmel Lasting Finish 25H Foundation With Comfort Serum "Light Ivory", No. 7 Beautifully Matte Foundation "Calico"
Concealer - Too Faced Born This Way Naturally Radiant Concealer "Very Fair", Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer "Fair Neutral"
Under Eye Setting Powder - Maybelline Fit Me Mineral Loose Finishing Powder "05 Fair"
All Over Setting Powder - M.A.C Studiofix Powder Plus Foundation "NC15"
Contour - NARS Blush Duo "Olympia"
Bronzer - Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer "Murumuru"
Blush - Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush "Dazzled"
Highlight - Jeffree Star Cosmetics x MannyMUA Skin Frost Highlighter "Eclipse", Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed "Pearl"
Brows - ABH Brow Definer "Chocolate"
Eyeshadow - Maybelline The City Mini Eyeshadow Palette "Concrete Runway"
Eyeliner - Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner "Blacquer 42"
Mascara - Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir
Lips - Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick "Requiem", Lancome Color Design Sensational Effects Lipstick "Love It"
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own.