"Slow down and enjoy yourself a little more, don't be so serious, life is not a race."
Hello my lovelies!
This post is going to be short and sweet, kind of like this summer was. I recently picked up this new Maybelline liner, and wanted a last chance to play with it before I move onto my goth phase for the fall and winter.
[caption id="attachment_5642" align="aligncenter" width="430"] Honestly I hate my right eye[/caption]
In all honesty, my original intention was just to do a basic winged liner. However, since I rarely do winged liner, and am consequently not good at it, one of my wings was a completely different shape compared to the other. Quick thinking struck and I decided to create a double wing instead of just starting over.
Good life lesson: It's not about the mistakes you make, it's how you recover. I learned that while doing my eyeliner.
Let's get started -
- Prime and set the lids with a powder of your choice.
- With any light brown, neutral or cool toned shadow, blend throughout the crease for some slight definition.
- You can either start with the furthest wing point, or the closest, but I find it easier to start with the "base" wing, then add on top of it. I attempted to use tape to help visualize a guideline, but that was the technique that actually messed me up. If you can, try to avoid the tape for this particular wing look.
- Line the waterline with a nude or blue based liner. I originally wanted a more aqua color, like the liner on top, but I think the blue works just as well.
- Curl and Coat your lashes. Apply falsies if that's your thing.
That's all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don't forget to have an awesome Monday!
Foundation - Too Faced Born This Way Foundation "Snow", NYX Total Control Drop Foundation "Porcelain"
Concealer - Too Faced Born This Way Naturally Radiant Concealer "Fair", Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer "Fair Neutral"
Under Eye Setting Powder - Laura Mercier Loose Translucent Setting Powder
All Over Setting Powder - M.A.C. Studiofix Powder Plus Foundation "NC15"
Contour/Bronzer - NYX Contour Pro Palette "Sculpt/Tan"
Blush - Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush "Dollface"
Highlight - Jouer Powder Highlighter "Rose Quartz"
Brows - ABH Brow Definer "Chocolate"
Eyeshadow - Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Palette
Eyeliner - Maybelline Master Precise Ink Metallic Liquid Eyeliner "Teal Galaxy"
Mascara - L'oreal Lash Paradise Mascara
Lips - JSC Velour Liquid Lipstick "Candyass", Jouer x Jeffree Star Lip Topper "Sweet Tooth"
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own.
Published by Zoey Franzen