"I love that this morning's sunrise does not define itself by last night's sunset"
Hello my lovelies!
Today's post is very similar to Monday's post in terms of color scheme, but I dare say I might like how this look came out better.
The eye look was inspired once again by the lovely Paola.11 on Instagram. You can check out the original post right here. I absolutely loved the aqua on the lower lashline, and couldn't help but recreate this amazing look!
I have talked about this a few times in previous posts already, but I'd really like to make a case for using liquid lipsticks as eyeliner. Not only does it actually work, but you have a wider variety of colors to choose from to begin with, instead of have to go and buy a bunch of separate liners to create a look. My favorite part is that you can easily tie a look together by using the lipstick on your eyes and lips, creating a cohesive appearance. It looks like you tried really hard and used a lot of product, but it's truthfully a simple concept that makes a huge difference. Please please please, always make sure that the product you are going to use is eye safe though!
Let's get started:
[caption id="attachment_6599" align="aligncenter" width="472"] Photo via Beautylish[/caption]
- Prime and set the eyes with a powder or shadow that best matches your skin tone.
- Warm up the crease with "Raw Sienna", blending this toward the brow bone, as well as into the inner corner.
- Layer "Burnt Orange" on top of the previous shadow but slightly lower. Pack this onto the outer and inner corners to prep for the third shadow as well.
- Pack "Realgar" across the entire eyelid from inner to outer corner, blending into the crease.
- Line the waterline and lashline with a rich aqua liner. Blend out any harsh edges by itself or with an accompanying shadow if you own one.
- Create a wing liner with a warm brown eyeliner or eye safe liquid lipstick.
- Highlight the tear duct with "Tempra".
- Curl and coat the lashes with mascara. Apply false lashes if that's your thing.
That's all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don't forget to have a wonderful Wednesday!
Foundation - NYX Total Control Drop Foundation "Porcelain", Wet N' Wild Photo Focus Foundation "Porcelain"
Concealer - Too Faced Born This Way Naturally Radiant Concealer "Very Fair", NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer "Chantilly"
Under Eye Setting Powder - Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
All Over Setting Powder - M.A.C Studiofix Powder Plus Foundation "NC15"
Contour - NARS Blush Duo "Olympia"
Bronzer - Urban Decay Beached Bronzer "Sun-Kissed"
Blush - Milani Baked Blush "Luminoso"
Highlight - Wet N' Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder "Precious Petals"
Brows - Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil "Medium Brown"
Eyeshadow - Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette
Eyeliner - MUFE Aqua XL Eye Pencil Waterproof Eyeliner "I-24", JSC Velour Liquid Lipstick "Leo"
Mascara - Benefit They're Real Mascara
Lips - JSC Velour Liquid Lipstick "Leo"
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own
Published by Zoey Franzen