Hello my lovelies!
I've created yet another Valentine's day look for y'all. This one is a little more on the classic side with the pink hues, but I still really like it nonetheless.
Let's get started:
Photo via Too Faced
- Prime the eyelids and set with shade one "Glaze"
- Blend shade two "Cake Batter" throughout the entire crease as our transition shade
- Place shade three "Guilt-Free" on the outer corner, blending slightly into the outer crease. Continue to pack on color for desired opacity.
- Pack shade four "Exotica" all over the lid, blending out any harsh edges with a clean blending brush
- Blend "Cake Batter" along the outer half of the lower lashline
- Place "Exotica" on the inner corner and tear duct for an added highlight
- Curl and coat your lashes with mascara. Add falsies if you wish
That's all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don't forget to have an awesome hump day!
Foundation - Sonia Kashuk Soft Focus Satin Matte Foundation "01 Bisque", The Body Shop Lightening Shade Adjusting Drops
Concealer - Too Faced Born This Way Naturally Radiant Concealer "Very Fair", NYX HD Concealer "Porcelain"
Under Eye Setting Powder/All Over Setting Powder -Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
Contour - Smashbox Contour Book
Bronzer - Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder "1 Golden Light"
Blush - Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush "Natural Beauty"
Highlighter - Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed "Champagne Pop"
Brows - Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer "Chocolate"
Eyeshadow - Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Palette
Mascara - Tarte Tarteist Lash Paint
Lips - Urban Decay 24/7 Glid on Lip Pencil "Turn On", Urban Decay Lipstick "Turn On" (I'm not positive if this shade exists in their new line, but I'm sure there's something similar)
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own
Published by Zoey Franzen